GUYS IT’S FINALLY AUTUMN HERE NOW SAY IT WITH ME-
Okay, now see- 1) That camp got postponed. It’s in December now. 2)I made the notes to leave in the books, but I chickened out at the bookstore at the last moment. One of the employees was watching me suspiciously. 3) I’m currently in the midst of decorating my room. I posted a pic on Instagram, if you want to check it out. It’s a DIY’d poster (My username is
briareden allthatrandomosity). 4)My autumn break ended last week & I have been really busy with school for the past 8 days. In my autumn break, I, despite being burdened with my birthday and cleaning & organizing my room, managed to complete a few tasks.
#16. Make some apple cinnamon rings.
Oh. My. God. They were so delicious. If you haven’t tried this recipe, then you haven’t lived.
#1. Make an autumn playlist.
Not many songs, but yeah-
- Fireproof -1D
- Steal My Girl -1D
- Caffeine – Toni & Ash
- Vanilla Twilight (Instrumental Remix)
- Shake it Off – Taylor Swift
- 212 – Azealia Banks
- Good Girls are Bad Girls – 5SOS
- Love is an Open Door – Frozen
- Make You Believe – Lucy Hale
- Run This Town – Lucy Hale
- Salute vs. Bo$$ (Mashup) – earlvin14
- Vanilla Twilight – Owl City
- All of the Lights – Kanye West
- Bop to the Top – HSM
- My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark- Fall OWut Boy
- What I’ve Been Looking For – HSM
- Breaking Free- HSM
- Problem – Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea
- Out of the Woods – Taylor Swift
#20. Cuddle up with a book & coffee.
Yeahhhh…nothing to write, really.
#26. Go to a fair.
I did this twice – two different fairs. I bought the mugs for NaNo at one of them. Other things in What I Did-
1) I ate pasta.
2)I had some ice cream.
#30. Go book shopping.
I bought a bunch of books from different shops-
- Paper Towns
- Looking for Alaska
- How to Get From Where You Are to Where Want to Be
- The Maze Runner
- Shopaholic Abroad
- The Lost World
- Goosebumps (I don’t remember the name! 😦 )
#32. Make a Book Bucket List.
About 1/4 of these books are books that I already own, or have read halfway through. The rest of them are those that I can’t manage to find ANYWHERE.
#33.Make a Movie Bucket List.
I have just one thing to say – it’s pretty long.
➽ ➽ ➽ ➽ ➽
Sorry about the boring post,