INTRO TO BREWING WITH BRIAR
Okay, so I’m starting a series called Brewing with Briar.
So we’re almost halfway through NaNoWriMo, & even though I had all these amazing ideas about stuff to post during NaNoWriMo, I didn’t, because I’m lagging behind (and yep, writing this blog post is a form of procrastination). Anyways, here is the recipe for my NaNoWriMo cuppa, & even though I’d planned to post this about a week ago, I’ll post it now, because better late than never, right? Right. Let’s roll.
Stuff you’ll need
- Milk (or water, whatever you like)
- Coffee (this is kind of obvious, but still)
- Cocoa powder
- Vanilla essence
- Sugar (optional)
(Fair warning: get ready for a weird mix of normal, Shakespearean & accented English, along with a dash of French, as my subconscious has gone crazy because of trying to juggle NaNo, old English poems & conjugations in French, & it won’t let me post in plain normal English)
- Heat up zee milk (or water).
- Add zee coffee according to thou taste.
- Repeat step 2 avec le cocoa powder, vanilla essence & sugar.
- Mix it all up, & um, yeah, your NaNo cuppa’s ready 🙂