Heya everybody! Today we’re making……brownies! (Err, the title of this post gave it away though, didn’t it? )
And yes, this was a task on my Winter Bucket List’14 – #3. Make some brownies.
Stuff you’ll need
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 1 ½ cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup milk
- A dash of baking powder
- A tablespoon of vanilla essence
- Chocolate chips & nuts & all that kind of stuff
- Combine all the dry ingredients & mix
- Add the rest of the ingredients i.e. the wet ingredients.
- Mix until you get a smooth, lump-free batter.
Note – If the batter’s too thick, then add a bit more milk (if you want cake-like brownies i.e. spongy brownies) or a bit of water (if you want brownie-like brownies i.e. slightly crispy-ish ones).
- Pour the batter into a greased oven-safe container…
- …& then just set up the oven & bake it (I’m completely clueless about the temperature settings & stuff so I usually get my mum to do it for me hehe).
Cut up the whole thing into squares/rectangles, & then add chocolate syrup. Anddd you’re done!
This is my attempt. ‘Twas quite good, even if I do say so myself.
See ya soon!