Here are a few of the sunset pictures I took throughout this summer. Enjoy 😀
Hey everyone! Here are some of the remaining bucket list items which I attempted (yes, yes, I know – this post is hella late).
Oh, & this may be obvious, but I’m kinda rushing through this post.
#19.Make a fabulous cake.
It looked better before I stuck it into the refrigerator. Seriously.
#24.Make a lyric drawing.
I’m a bit in love with this song. And I’m really proud of that door in the corner, I don’t know why.
#55.See the sunset.
I don’t have any words for this.
#44. Eye bomb.
#49.Have a pet rock.
I painted a stone. It was rock-ing. (Pun might’ve been intended.)
I did some other list items too, but I don’t have any pictures for them, so I’ll just summarise them.
I did this with two of my friends. It was all fun & games until my friend’s bicycle broke down in the middle of a road. What even.
#56.Glow in the dark bubbles.
This was a Pinterest fail. Nothing – literally nothing – happened. I poured the glow stick solution into the bubble mix & blowed some bubbles, but they were just ordinary ones. They didn’t glow. Sad.
#34.Ding Dong Ditch.
This was kinda fun. I was walking around the neighbourhood with my friends & out of nowhere we decided to attempt this. Heeheehee.
I won’t be on much in the coming few months, so I’ve scheduled a bunch of posts. I’ll try to come on a few times though, to check the comments & stuff. So comment, my adorable pommes de terre! 😉
Until next time,
Hello everybody! Last week, I was at my sister’s place, which happens to be near the beach.
I did a few bucket list items there.
#7. Pull an all-nighter.
This one was kind of a fail, but I’m not willing to attempt another all-nighter, so I’ll count this one. I did this the night before/on which I was supposed to leave for my sister’s place. Up until 3.30 am (which was when I was supposed to “wake up”) I listened to music & kinda zoned out. Then I “woke up”, got dressed, & left for the airport. By the time I got into the plane, it was already 6.15 am, which was when my all-nighter officially got completed. Yay.
#12. Build a sandcastle.
We attempted to make a sandcastle without buckets & shovels, & this was the outcome.
#54. See the sunrise.
We set our alarms for 5 am as the sunrise was to be at 5:47 am (we googled it). We finally got out of bed at about 5:15, & we left the house a bit after 5:30, which resulted in us reaching the beach just in the nick of time (walking to the beach that’s the closest to the house takes 15 minutes).
After watching the sunrise we had breakfast at a 24-hour restaurant at the seaside. It was great.
We went mini bowling at the local arcade. It was quite fun (except for the part that I didn’t win).
Afterwards we played air hockey. And then we attempted to play a car racing game in which we couldn’t quite understand the objective.
Here are some other pictures from the trip-
Until next time,
‘Tis my summer playlist so far – with loadsa HSM 2. Hee.
- Mason Jar – Smallpools
- Get Lucky – Daft Punk ft. Pharrel Williams
- Turn Up the Music – Chris Brown
- Starships – Nicki Minaj
- Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars
- Rude – Magic!
- Fancy – Iggy Azalea ft. Charlie XCX
- Earned It – The Weekend
- Sugar – Maroon 5
- Time of Our Lives – Pitbull
- Bad Girls – M.I.A.
- Loving You Tonight – Andrew Allen
- Everything at Once – Lenka
- You Make My Dreams – Hall & Oates
- We Come Running – Youngblood Hawke
- Pressure – Youngblood Hawke
- I Lived – One Republic
- Best Day of my Life – American Authors
- Sweet Disposition – The Temper Trap
- Runaway – Crywolf & Ianborg
- Latch – Disclosure ft. Sam Smith
- Stockholm Syndrome – One Direction
- Voodoo Doll – 5SOS
- What I Like About You – 5SOS
- American Idiot – 5SOS
- Greenlight – 5SOS
- Black Magic – Little Mix
- Troublemaker – Olly Murs ft. Flo Rida
- Mmm Yeah – Austin Mahone ft. Pitbull
- Carry You – Union J
- Cool Kids – Echosmith
- Worth It – Fifth Harmony ft. Kid Ink
- Bang Bang – Jessie J, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj
- Pursuit of Happiness – Kid Cudi ft. MGMT
- Live My Life – Far East Movement
- You Are the Music in Me – High School Musical 2
- Fabulous – High School Musical 2
- What Time Is It – High School Musical 2
- Gotta Go My Own Way – High School Musical 2
- Everyday – High School Musical 2
- All For One – High School Musical 2
- Work This Out – High School Musical 2
- I Don’t Dance – High School Musical 2
Until next time,
Hello everybody! Here is the much-procrastinated summer bucket list update post!
#58. Make coca cola lip balm.
I saw this on YouTube back in February & decided to put it on my summer bucket list (I have no idea why). I made the container, & then attempted to make the lip balm cola flavoured. BIG FAIL.
#60. Make a washer necklace.
This is the first item that I attempted this summer, & I think the necklace turned out pretty well. It’s one of my favourite colours too!
#18. Make homemade ice-cream.
I made this with Pancake Monarch the other night.
The instructions said to add in vanilla essence, milk & sugar into a small ziploc bag & then put it into a larger ziploc bag that’s filled with ice & rock salt. I tried trusting my non-existent cooking senses (what was I even thinking?) & didn’t measure the vanilla essence, which resulted in a foul tasting vanilla “ice-cream”.
Ugh, I’m an idiot.
#15. Make purple pancakes.
As you can see, this isn’t even remotely purple.
I didn’t have any red food colouring, so I tried using “Orange Red”, & the batter turned a hideous greenish-purple. I added in lots of blue food colour to turn it back into blue.
The morning ended with attempting to make the pancakes look appetizing by adding on vanilla ice cream & chocolate syrup & Pancake Monarch saying, “What were you even trying to do?“
I’ve done a few more things from the list apart from these. A post about those will be up soon! 🙂
Until next time,
So. Here it is. Another collage. Yay.
I do not take take credit for any of the pictures in this collage. But I do take credit for making this collage. Pictures are from Pinterest & We Heart It.
Until next time,
A few days ago, in a hella boring maths substitution, a few of my friends & I attempted to entertain ourselves. We want to have an amazing start-of-summer-break, & an epic end-of-daily-7-hour-torture, & since there’s less than 2 weeks of school left, we made a list of the things we’d like to do before the summer break begins.
Here it is, with a few things added here & there by me (& no, I won’t mention which ones I have added).
NOTE: Neon & Sodium are two of my friends in class (nickname history? A particularly boring chemistry lesson back in 9th grade).
- “Summer! Summer!” (Like in High School Musical 2)
- Huge water fight after the last bell rings.
- Photoshoot around the school campus.
- Ellen’s Dance Dare in class (attempt to record it).
- Ask a teacher whether we can go outside instead of sitting in class & studying.
- Pop in to say hello to an old teacher.
- Run through the sprinklers in the football field.
- Eat blue ice creams.
- Chalk hair in the school washroom.
- Graffiti each others’ hands.
- Celebrate birthdays of Sodium & Neon (cake-yum!).
- Trouble a classmate without getting caught.
- Write letters for each other. Give them before the last bell rings. Open the letters together after the summer break, when school starts. (Seal the letters. Whoever opens theirs before school reopens has to buy ice creams for all the others).
- Write all over the blackboard/whiteboard.
- Attempt to paint nails during class (whoever gets the most fingers done by the end of the period wins).
- Write “Pass this on to another fool, you fool!” on a slip of paper & hand it to a random person. Then sit back & enjoy. (We actually did this yesterday & it was hilarious. Whoever was the recipient took it with great curiosity, opened it up & laughed before passing it on to another person. However, it came to an end after about 2 minutes when one person got offended, ripped it up & threw it into the dustbin. So, if you attempt this, be cautious.)
P.S. Our school is usually pretty lenient during the last week, so we can probably get away with all this quite easily. But, if your school isn’t, then use your better judgement before trying any of these things.
➽ ➽ ➽ ➽ ➽
Getting excited for the summer,
Hey everyone! Summer break is less than 3 weeks away & I. Am. So. Pumped. But, sadly, school is still there to dampen my spirits (giving out so many projects should be made illegal; it’s practically a Crime against Humanity. UN, you hearing me? Growing children shouldn’t be sleep deprived all the time). So, in an attempt to, err, cheer up, I guess I should say – I made a list of all the things of why I love summer. Yay.
- No homework. Enough said.
- The last day before summer break. The best day of the school year (not to mention the most fun).
- Swimming. And the smell of chlorine (I really like it, for some reason).
- Watermelons. Yum.
I finally put it up on this blog. Woohoo. You can check it out here.
There are 66 items in total (I know that seems like a lot), & I plan on doing (or at least attempting) each & every one. No exceptions. The time is from May’15 to June’15.
And no, my summer break doesn’t start in the beginning of May. I just want to do some of the items with a friend who’s gonna come here in early May (she lives in another state; her grandparents live here), & task #14. Celebrate Cartoonist’s Day, must be done on 5th May.We’re not even going to do anything important in school after the first week of May.
Anyways, this summer, I plan on blogging every item properly, unlike last year. And not sleeping in until noon every single day.
And since there’s not anything else I’d like to say,
☼ ☼ ☼
I ended up completing some of the remaining tasks in the first two weeks of July, then I got busy with stuff, hence the (extremely) delayed post.
22.Set a dandelion on fire.
I got the idea for this from here- http://www.pinterest.com/pin/477311260479240714/
Or maybe it wasn’t a dandelion. The latter is more probable.
15.Pick an official summer anthem.
Tough one, so I ended up picking 2-
1)Pursuit of Happiness – Kid Cudi
2)Don’t Stop – 5SOS
6.Make a time capsule.
Inside are ticket stubs, a coin, the letter to myself (task 3 on my life bucket list) & some more stuff.
1.Get a tan tattoo.
I don’t have a picture 😦 It faded too quickly. Urgh. It was a tiny heart on my left arm, but the outline wasn’t very clear.
31.Try to finish Mario Forever.
I’m so sorry, Mario. I got you killed too many times.
♪ ♩♬ ♫ ♪ ♩♬ ♫ ♪ ♩♬ ♫
Until next time,