Hey y’all! I’m back after a long unannounced hiatus hehe. I was caught up with school work. Like, a lot of school work.
Anyways, I’m really happy that summer break has started. It means that I can cut down on the studying a bit (college why you so tough to get into ugh) & have fun (uhhhh…..?).
So, like the last 2 years, I made a summer bucket list. Again. Hold the eye roll, because I haven’t made a 66 item list like last year. Instead, it has lesser, more doable items, that, uh, I hope I’ll be able to do. And, I might randomly add stuff to the list if I feel like it.
Hello everyone! I’m back after a 2 month hiatus, said hiatus being mainly due to school stuff.
Anyways, I attempted to make lasagna last night by following a recipe I found on Pinterest, &, well, it was kind of a fail.
I made a list of things that make my day go from average to great (I mean, when I do a few of these things in a day). And then I decided to share it on this blog 😀
I made a list of all the things I’d like to accomplish before I turn 20.
- Learn to drive.
- Have an unforgettable (mis)adventure.
- Take a photo of myself that I truly like.
- Become an expert in something.
- Get rid of stage fright.
- Learn to sew.
- Go to my dream college.
- Complete a 30 day challenge.
- Donate blood.
- Pull an epic all-nighter (& live to tell the tale).
- Break a limb.
- Find a signature nail colour.
- Major hair change. HELLA MAJOR.
- Become self dependant.
- Mentor someone.
- 10 (or more) random acts of kindness.
- Do something spontaneous.
- Invent a new word.
Until next time,
A few days ago, in a hella boring maths substitution, a few of my friends & I attempted to entertain ourselves. We want to have an amazing start-of-summer-break, & an epic end-of-daily-7-hour-torture, & since there’s less than 2 weeks of school left, we made a list of the things we’d like to do before the summer break begins.
Here it is, with a few things added here & there by me (& no, I won’t mention which ones I have added).
NOTE: Neon & Sodium are two of my friends in class (nickname history? A particularly boring chemistry lesson back in 9th grade).
- “Summer! Summer!” (Like in High School Musical 2)
- Huge water fight after the last bell rings.
- Photoshoot around the school campus.
- Ellen’s Dance Dare in class (attempt to record it).
- Ask a teacher whether we can go outside instead of sitting in class & studying.
- Pop in to say hello to an old teacher.
- Run through the sprinklers in the football field.
- Eat blue ice creams.
- Chalk hair in the school washroom.
- Graffiti each others’ hands.
- Celebrate birthdays of Sodium & Neon (cake-yum!).
- Trouble a classmate without getting caught.
- Write letters for each other. Give them before the last bell rings. Open the letters together after the summer break, when school starts. (Seal the letters. Whoever opens theirs before school reopens has to buy ice creams for all the others).
- Write all over the blackboard/whiteboard.
- Attempt to paint nails during class (whoever gets the most fingers done by the end of the period wins).
- Write “Pass this on to another fool, you fool!” on a slip of paper & hand it to a random person. Then sit back & enjoy. (We actually did this yesterday & it was hilarious. Whoever was the recipient took it with great curiosity, opened it up & laughed before passing it on to another person. However, it came to an end after about 2 minutes when one person got offended, ripped it up & threw it into the dustbin. So, if you attempt this, be cautious.)
P.S. Our school is usually pretty lenient during the last week, so we can probably get away with all this quite easily. But, if your school isn’t, then use your better judgement before trying any of these things.
➽ ➽ ➽ ➽ ➽
Getting excited for the summer,