Time: 20th December 2014 – 19th January 2015
- Do winter break homework.
Make a winter playlist. Make some brownies.
- Winter scrapbook page.
- Make a painting involving the moon.
- Make paper snowflakes.
- Make a snow globe.
- Complete an old, abandoned painting.
- Make that Taylor Swift quote sketch.
- Play with snowy play dough. >>>changed to
Make something with salt dough.
- Make a sketching video.
- Take an OOTD pic.
- Leave a note in a book at a bookstore.
- Medieval themed dress up!
Watch a Christmas movie.
- Watch an old movie like Breakfast at Tiffany’s or Cleopatra or something.
Winter Mani+ Pedi.
- Order pizza early morning from that new restaurant.
- Make a winter/Christmas/New year’s slam with friends.
- Cook something really awesome.
Make a lyric painting.
- Complete my vision board.
- Have an indoor campout.
- Cluedo night.
Make New Year’s resolutions. Finalize Spring Bucket List’15.(Go check it out!)
- Popcorn garlands!
(These photos do not belong to me.)