Hello beautiful humans! As I always say, I’m back after a hiatus! 12th grade has been really busy, what with college decisions, applications, & too much physics homework. And tests.
SO. MANY. TESTS.
Of course, I am excited to finally get out of school, but with only a few months left, it’s like, “Wait, what am I supposed to do after this? Where’s the script?” And I’ve been going to school for the past 14 years, and it’s all I’ve ever known to do! Continue reading
I made a list of all the things I’d like to accomplish before I turn 20.
- Learn to drive.
- Have an unforgettable (mis)adventure.
- Take a photo of myself that I truly like.
- Become an expert in something.
- Get rid of stage fright.
- Learn to sew.
- Go to my dream college.
- Complete a 30 day challenge.
- Donate blood.
- Pull an epic all-nighter (& live to tell the tale).
- Break a limb.
- Find a signature nail colour.
- Major hair change. HELLA MAJOR.
- Become self dependant.
- Mentor someone.
- 10 (or more) random acts of kindness.
- Do something spontaneous.
- Invent a new word.
Until next time,