Hello beautiful humans! As I always say, I’m back after a hiatus! 12th grade has been really busy, what with college decisions, applications, & too much physics homework. And tests.
SO. MANY. TESTS.
Of course, I am excited to finally get out of school, but with only a few months left, it’s like, “Wait, what am I supposed to do after this? Where’s the script?” And I’ve been going to school for the past 14 years, and it’s all I’ve ever known to do! Continue reading
Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
“I’m an associate at Carter Spink,” I explain.
Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
My bedroom’s wall.
I made a list of things that make my day go from average to great (I mean, when I do a few of these things in a day). And then I decided to share it on this blog 😀
I made a list of all the things I’d like to accomplish before I turn 20.
- Learn to drive.
- Have an unforgettable (mis)adventure.
- Take a photo of myself that I truly like.
- Become an expert in something.
- Get rid of stage fright.
- Learn to sew.
- Go to my dream college.
- Complete a 30 day challenge.
- Donate blood.
- Pull an epic all-nighter (& live to tell the tale).
- Break a limb.
- Find a signature nail colour.
- Major hair change. HELLA MAJOR.
- Become self dependant.
- Mentor someone.
- 10 (or more) random acts of kindness.
- Do something spontaneous.
- Invent a new word.
Until next time,