Buenos Dias people!
(What language was that anyways? Italian? Spanish? Latin? It just showed up on thesaurus.com so I used it)
Autumn is coming! Yay!
But it is SO STIFLING HOT here right now. Autumn, be here already.
It’s not like the leaves actually change colour here. They just turn yellow & fall off in the blink of an eye. They don’t turn red or orange or brown like in all those pictures I see everywhere. But it’s still called autumn.
September is definitely not autumn for me. October is. And honestly, I think October is the best month ever.
I’m busy the whole September. Like oh-god-please-September-end-already-you’re-choking-me-with-so-much-stuff-to-do busy. So, the time for doing the bucket list tasks is 30th September 2014 to 10th November 2014.
AUTUMN BUCKET LIST
- Make an autumn playlist.
- Make some butterbeer.
- Carve a pumpkin.
- Bake a pumpkin pie/ Bake an apple pie.
- Make an autumn themed painting.
- Decorate my room.
- Make a homemade pumpkin spice latte.
- Post an autumn OOTD picture.
- Customize a sleep mask.
- Autumn Manicure+Pedicure.
- Revamp thooooose jeans (the ones that I want to distress).
- Finalize Winter Bucket List’14.
- Decorate a ceramic mug for use during NaNoWriMo.
- Participate in NaNoWriMo.
- Dye hair.
- Make some apple cinnamon rings.
- Make an autumn scented candle.
- Watch a horror movie.
- Watch a Halloween movie.
- Cuddle up with a book & coffee.
- Get a super cute beanie.
- Take a picture of the great autumn-y outdoors.
- Make my blog look autumn-y.
- Autumn themed scrapbook page.
- Complete the Harry Potter scrapbook page.
There are only 25 tasks, because I don’t think I’d be able to do more than that with all the schoolwork & stuff. And honestly, I’m not too pleased with some of the tasks, so if you have any autumn bucket list ideas, put them in the comments 😀
(These photos do not belong to me.)